Wednesday, May 09, 2012

This Morning


It was 4:15 AM, and a quiet morning, perhaps too quiet.  I was sleeping, my favorite 4:15 AM activity.  I awoke to an alien presence in my bedroom door.  “I need you to come look at this.”  There was someone standing in the door.  I was instantly alert.  “What?”  I asked.  “I need you to come look at something.”  It was a male, approximately 4 and a half foot tall and about 75 pounds.  He was Caucasian, blond hair with blue eyes and wearing a grey t-shirt with red flannel pajama bottoms with blue dinosaurs on them.  I guessed his age about 9 years.  “Is the house on fire?”  I asked.  “No, I just need you to look at something.”  I got out of bed and followed him to his bedroom.  His bed had a large wet spot on it.  It was very suspicious.  I stripped the evidence and sent it to the laundry room for forensic processing.  I also had the suspect/victim strip and sent his clothing off for processing.  I hosed off the mattress with Lysol then made the second bed.  Then I went back to bed for the 50 minutes of sleep I had left.   



No comments: